What is Motion Media Production?
The company’s message is a clear message to all, which is that we support the values of truth, goodness and beauty through the outstanding performance of a group of human elements with expertise in the field of media and marketing.
Company Activities Throw the Years
2. Organizing the Arab World’s Perfect Girl Competition.
3. Organizing Arab caravans of goodness that aim to spread the spirit of cooperation between the sisterly Arab countries and support children suffering from problems of wars or diseases.
4. Preparing, organizing and marketing Arab, international and local festivals and conferences.
5. Preparing and organizing concerts for the promotion and marketing of products related to various activities
6. Carrying out media and advertising campaigns for companies that wish to reach all different segments of society.
7. Preparing, coordinating and organizing press and media conferences for all press and media poles.
Previous Work & Organizing
• A charity event for people with special needs in Jordan under the patronage of Sheikh Nawaf Qassem Al-Aitan 2006
• Conference of Foreign Tourism of Sharm Tourism Investment Group in Sharm El-Sheikh.
• Organizing the Sinai National Day celebrations in 2004 under the auspices of the Red Sea Governorate
• Organizing the Sinai National Day celebrations for the following year in a row in 2005 AD under the auspices of the Red Sea Governorate
• Organizing a Social Peace Conference in cooperation with the Egyptians Association for Community Care and Development and the Central Delta Postal Sector. 2004
• Organizing Motherhood and Childhood Celebrations in Tripoli and Beni Ghazi in Libya in cooperation with the Libyan Ministry of Information 2006
• Organizing a conference at the Communicable Diseases Hospital in Libya with the Association of Children Infected with Insidious AIDS 2006
• Organizing a conference and a charity campaign for Lebanon for 30,000 children in southern Lebanon after the 2006 war. The convoy was received by President Emile Lahoud and Mr. Fouad Siniora in cooperation with the Saudi Red Crescent
• Organizing the International Day of Intellectual Property Protection Conference of the International Contact Point in cooperation with the Intellectual Property Protection Agency under the auspices of the Ministry of Industry in 2007.
• Organizing the opening of Sharm Tourist Investment Group hotels and organizing a media campaign for them.
• Organizing the first Arab Tourism Festival in Sharm El Sheikh 2006 at the Intercontinental Sharm El Sheikh Hotel under the auspices of the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism.
• Organizing the second Arab Tourism Festival in Cairo, Grand Hyatt, 2007 under the auspices of the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism.
• Organizing the 3rd Arab Tourism Festival in Cairo at the Intercontinental City Stars Hotel 2008 under the auspices of the Tourist Authority.
• A Moroccan night stay at the Intercontinental City Stars Hotel, under the patronage of His Excellency Ambassador / Mohamed Farag Doukali – 2008.
• The Arab World’s Ideal Girl Competition 2006, 2007, 2009 last at Cataract Resort Hotel – Al Haram.
• A Kuwaiti night under the auspices of His Excellency Ambassador / Rashid Al-Hamad 2009 at Safir Hotel – Dokki.
• Organizing the ideal university competition for Egypt’s girl under the auspices of the Ministry of Higher Education from 35 public and private universities and higher education.
• Organizing and campaigning a conference in cooperation with the Egyptian Red Crescent 2006 for 15,000 children at the Rafah crossing and 15,000 children in Egypt
• Organizing a conference at Akhbar Al-Youm Academy for the benefit of the blood donation campaign.
• Organizing the conference of the future vision of the stock market after the economic crisis at the Sadat Academy of Sciences, which is the fourteenth annual conference of the Academy and was under the auspices of the Ministry of Administrative Development and the Ministry of Investment.